- This event has passed.
Great Leaders are Great Learners: Identifying and Developing Learning Agility in Your Leaders
March 19 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Time: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. ET
Duration: 1 hour
What do you do when you don’t know what to do? You adjust. In our constantly evolving modern era, business leaders are increasingly confronted with new problems that appear suddenly and require urgent and effective action. Learning agility is a powerful skill that can help you navigate new situations by pulling from your own experience, even when the task at hand is something you haven’t tackled before.
An equally powerful tool is the ability to identify and cultivate leaders who already possess the aptitude to learn “on-the-fly,” and nurturing this skill by encouraging it throughout your organization. Let us help you prepare your team for the inevitable unexpected.
This interactive webinar will help you:
- Recognize the specific business challenges that can be addressed by learning agile leaders
- Differentiate different types of key talent based on their learning orientation
- Support the development of 4 skills essential to becoming a learning agile leader
- Understand how to maximize learning from on-the-job experiences
- Create organizational environments that engage and leverage learning agile leaders