- This event has passed.
Successfully Implementing Volunteer Program Changes
September 19, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
What should you do when it’s time to change the policies and procedures that govern or guide the volunteers that work with your organization? How can you create a culture of inclusion and get buy-in for those new policies? This training will give you the tools to approach program changes in a strategic way. We will also cover what to do if volunteers either can’t or won’t adopt the policies, how to manage that situation, and what to do if ultimately you need to ask a volunteer to leave.
* Theories for change management
* Pitfalls and challenges around implementing changes in a volunteer engagement program
* Opportunities to build buy-in and support for changes
* What to do if you need to ask a volunteer to leave
- Leaders of Volunteer Engagement
- Volunteer Program Managers
- Supervisors of Volunteers