Listed below are funding and grant opportunities for libraries and library staff!
- American Honda Foundation – STEM grants available, rolling applications
- DiscoverE Collaboration Grants – rolling applications
- Foundation Directory Online (FDO) – available for in-house use at East Shore Area Library and Elizabethville Area Library.
- Grants.gov – The main source for government grants – many search features and sign up for email alerts.
- GrantStation – The link to this resource is here. PANO provides access to this resource for free (as a member, we have access to this resource! If you do not yet have a username/password, please contact your District Consultant for account set up.)
- Infymakers – STEM grant available, due February 21, 2019
- The Memory Lab Network (DCPL, in partnership with PLA)
- NEA Big Read grant – due January 24, 2019
- NNLM MAR (National Network of Libraries for Medicine, Mid Atlantic Region) funding available – see website for deadline information
- Requests for Proposals (RFPs) – The foundation version of the government’s funding opportunity announcements – free weekly email alerts available.
- Saxena Family Foundation – STEM grants available, rolling applications
- Small Libraries Create SmartSpaces – due by January 18, 2019
- Sony – STEM grants available, rolling applications
- Becoming a SparkFun Community Partner, STEM funding available, rolling applications
- Visualizing Funding for Libraries (Foundation Center) – A data tool that shows grants made since 2006 to libraries and similar institutions. You can search by location or subject to see who’s given/gotten grants in your geographic or subject area.
A helpful and free course in Introduction to Proposal Writing, covers what goes into each part of the proposal.